Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #608

 Hi!  Thanks so much for stopping by-happy June!  I hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend whatever you did. Here is what I made for this week’s Tuesday Morning Sketches # 608.  I used my Cricut again to cut out the shape - I think that makes 3 weeks in a row using it!  

I know you will have fun with this sketch…I wish that I had more time to pull off the other ideas I had for it but this was the best I could do this week.

Have a nice week!! Enjoy the sketch-as always I’m looking forward to seeing what you make :o)










6 comments:

  1. Love the papers you have used Patti! Great card.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and pretty card! I love your papers and the added detail of the tiny dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fun card! Great choice of papers and I love the colored sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great papers! I'm a serious paper hoarder. Are these from CTMH? Don't recognize them. Love your card. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this paper! This is such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patti. Love your colour combination here. Your addition of bling is a nice touch .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!