Sunday, June 13, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #609

 My hopefully better late than never creations for Tuesday Morning Sketches #609.  Ok so….I was sooooo proud of using some old supplies and now I’m SOOOOO MAD at myself for forgetting to post my cards!!  The hot air balloon paper is from a June Simon Says Stamp kit from a few years ago that I’m trying to use up.  June is my birthday month so I treated myself to it that year but wouldn’t let myself get another one until this was was used up…haha that may never happen but I’m working on it.  

The other paper is from the Carta Bella Farmhouse Market pad that I’ve been working on for quite some time also. 

I hope you are having a nice June so far and truly hope that you join us this week or in the near future!!  I miss seeing more participants!!



 

4 comments:

  1. Love these papers. The little bows on the first card are so darn cute next to the red and white gingham. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful!! Very cool embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I have that same paper (hot air balloons) and I think you'll be seeing it soon *wink*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are gorgeous, Patti!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!