Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #607

 Hello & happy Tuesday & happy everything!!  

Once again for this Tuesday Morning Sketches #607 I got an idea in my head and had to try pulling it off.  I originally wanted to use the new Paper Hugs stamp set from CTMH but I didn’t order it so I had to pull out this sentiment from a past Operation Smile CTMH set.  I used a glove Cricut image because I didn’t really like any of the hand images. For the flower I used a MS punch and crinkled and layered a few - the leaves are from another MS punch and stem and stamped leaves from a stamp CTMH Stitched Florals Z3698 stamp + thin cuts set.  I thought I could maybe use the whole bouquet from that set but it was a little too big. Last but not least a mini tag from SU.  

Whew - used more than I thought!! I’m also going to enter this in the Color My Heart Challenge #444 Tic Tac Toe.  Which reminds me the patterned paper I used is from CTMH Hillside Cottage (Blue Belle plaid) and I also used Ballerina, Peach and Glacier card stock.

I kind of thought this sketch was a little out of the box and that I took it a little more out of the box so I’m excited to see what you make!!  Have fun!!






4 comments:

  1. I thought this sketch was a tough one. I like the way you used the hands. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great take on the sketch!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper hug! Your card is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative! Using the hands was a great idea and I love how they are holding the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!