Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #600 inspired by Let’s Make Art

 Hi - thanks for stopping by!! 

The minute I saw this Tuesday Morning Sketches #600 (600! WOW!) by Melissa this idea came to mind and I couldn’t do anything else even though I got pressed for time and rushed my paintings I decided that no matter what I was going to use them.  

The second card is inspired by a photo my SIL took of her and my brothers back yard sunrise in Arizona.  I took a bit of artistic license on it. 

The first one is inspired by Let’s Make Art.  I subscribe and subscribers have early access to the videos but you can see the Spring Sunset in the April Box and will be able to view it when it is released in a couple weeks.  Sarah had so many free outlines and videos I enjoyed and learned so much from her that I subscribed almost a year ago with intentions of only doing it for a few months but I can’t bring myself to stop now lol. 

I hope you have a wonderful week and have lots of fun - relaxing creative time!! I’m looking forward to seeing your take on this fun sketch :o)



Not sure if you can tell but on the second card I used Vanilla cardstock instead of bright white—I love it when I watercolor because it really matches Arches watercolor paper well. It just seemed better for the colors in this one. 






Have a NICE week!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful paintings!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those scenes are stunning! Your cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are wonderful! I love the scenes you created for the focal area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Patti! Your painting is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti, these are stunning! Fabulous painting! This is a perfect sketch to show them off! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Patti, leave it to you to pull out the artist. Your paintings are stunning and I love the texture on white (vanilla) panels. These are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!