Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #601

 Happy happy Tuesday and thank you for being here!!  The cards I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #601 were nothing but FUN!!! I got these cute little sets “Besties” from CTMH because they remind me of my granddaughters so much!!  I know they will love the cards I made them but I am also going to cut a bunch of uncolored images and send them to the girls to craft with.  They just so happen to be on sale right now for only $5 stamps only or $10 with the thin cuts! I usually don’t advertise on these posts but I thought I would be remiss in not sharing that.

I’m trying to make or send something to all 5 of my grandchildren at least once a month.  To try and stay a little more connected and share fun together. I have pics of the girls that you would be wowed by how much they look like these images but it would take me too long to track them down at the moment.

This is a great sketch by Andrea and  I don’t know what it is about this size slimline but I LOVE it!!!  I like it a lot better than the regular slimline size.  I adjusted the size of a regular envelope in Cricut Design Space and it worked like a charm to make cute matching envelopes.  Boy that’s a fun way to use up paper if you want to make cute use of surplus paper! 

Now you’re turn to play!!  Head on over to TMS to check out the sketch and see what the team made (Tuesday Morning Sketches) and I’ll see what you make soon!! 









7 comments:

  1. Your cards are darling! I'm sure your granddaughters will love them. Glad you enjoyed making mini slimline cards.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are wonderful and just love the matching envelopes. Your granddaughters will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are sooo adorable! I love the matching envelopes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards with the matching envelopes. Wonderful that you send cards to your grandchildren each month.
    The matching envelopes are gorgeous!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to stay in touch with the grandkids. These cards are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both awesome, fun cards for your granddaughters!
    And that's so special that you send them one monthly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun cards! The little girls are so sweet and those papers! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!