Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #599

Hi there HAPPY Tuesday!!  Welcome to Sketch #599 for Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I just returned from a little trip for a few days visiting with my daughter and her 2 children.  So tired that I feel like I could nod off mid sentence lol so I’ll make this pretty quick.  

I was so excited to use my new CTMH 12 x 12 stencils and try them out for card making — so versatile to have the large size!  I made my card for the sketch in colors to match these cute avocado clay mask packets I found - I love matching the card colors or theme with a little gifty item.  I’m also in need of a lot of TY’s so I made additional cards while I had the other supplies out. The ink I sponged is all CTMH - Avocado, Almond, Toffee.  I also used card stock in those three colors and this great Thanks die cut - all CTMH.

I had a lot of fun making this and I’m sure you will have a ton of fun with this sketch too!!  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!


Don’t forget you can make use of the center of your piece of background card stock.





Thanks so much for stopping by!!!






6 comments:

  1. Stunning stenciling and a great series of cards!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Patti! And it never occurred to me to use the center of the mat to cut a die... duh! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great group of cards using that pretty stencil. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stenciled BGs are gorgeous, Patti!!! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 12x12 stencil!? What is this magic? Your cards are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stenciled background and your color choices. A wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!