Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #596

 Happy Tuesday once again!!  Thanks so much for stopping by whatever day it is!!

I knew I would love the top element of this cute Tuesday Morning Sketches #596.  My first instinct was to go pastels and feminine but I decided to get out of my box and do some bold fun colors.  

I think the die cut I used is Spellbinders or maybe WeRMemory Keepers either way I’ve had it for quite a number of years it is one of the first ones I purchased.  Since it is a circle I made two cards to use up both halves.  The paper is the newly released CTMH Eat Play Love paper packet and also the new Mix-Ins paper packet.  The ribbon and twine have been in my stash a long time too. 

I decided not to add a sentiment and keep that for whenever I decide to use it and say whatever I need when that time comes. This was so so fun I wanted to make more - had lots more ideas but I’m also trying to get in routine of scrapbooking again also so I’m cutting myself off at two - lol!!

I can hardly wait to see what you make!! Please visit Tuesday Morning Sketches and our wonderful design team and of course - enjoy!!








6 comments:

  1. Clever idea to make 2 cards to use up your scraps. Love to see how different they look due to the use of various papers.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great!! Pretty papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards a both so wonderful. Bright colors are so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are terrific and I love your color choices. Venturing outside your comfort zone worked well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wauw you’ve made 2 card with this difficult sketch Patti, I love your paper.
    Thank you for your sweet response on my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm running behind, but couldn't skip telling you how pretty your cards are. I like the layered circles and pretty papers. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!