Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #587

 Wow- well it’s here 2021 is here, it still sounds funny to me though.  I know you most likely are like me in having gratitude for some of 2020 but it’s easily over shadowed by the barrage of challenges it posed.  I don’t really know anyone who is sad that it is over but nevertheless I always try to see good in whatever whenever I possibly can.

Speaking of good—this is the fun part of the year when our Tuesday Morning Sketches design team all pick a favorite sketch to revisit from the year prior!!  We’re starting off with Andrea’s favorite, I took a completely different approach to it last time.  I enjoyed it just as much this time around.  I was even able to make 4 cards, I kept thinking of different littles that I could send them to for birthday’s and miss you’s Plus these papers and stamp set were a joy to create with.  I have shimmer on the wings and shoes that is so hard to see but tried to capture it close up.

Last week we had a huge turnout because we had the annual anything goes and a big ol’ prize but I hope we have a good turn out again...it’s all about the fun right!!  So time to head over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to check out what our team made and enjoy creating your own fab art!!!








4 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards. I love the shimmer on the wings.
    Happy 2021 to you and yours. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards. The fairy is so sweet and I love the papers you used.

    2020 was not a great year and I fear 2021 isn't going to be much better. But it's the little blessings we must count. We survived 2021, we'll survive 2021.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!