Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #589

Here we are already week 3 of 2021!! I hope your doing well and finding time for a little fun.  I sure appreciate you stopping by!

Here is what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #589.  I love making slim cards but I obviously need a little more practice!  I feel like I did much better the first time around with this one.  It was actually perfect timing because as I was going to through a basket of old cards and envelopes I found this pack of cute card bases with the shaped flap that I thought would be perfect for this sketch.  I don’t even remember having them!!!  At all!!! Am I loosing my mind??

I used the January and February Stamp of the Month sets from Close to My Heart and the so so cute Happiness Lives Here paper pack.  I kept telling myself sometimes less is more but I couldn’t quite adding fun backgrounds and boarders form the Feb SOM and the hearts etc. from the January. The foam shapes I used are what comes in the center of the shaker foam/window sets. 

The other challenge when it comes to this shape is photographing them but they are very much worth the fun!  Enjoy!







5 comments:

  1. You made a stunning slimeline card Patti!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the shaped flap you used and how you arranged the focal area. Your card turned out wonderful.❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Isn't it fun to find "new" things in our stash??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at this! This is amazing! What a genius way to use these envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have some of those CTMH cards and envelopes in my stash at home. I love every little thing you added to this card. Sometimes more is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!