Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #586

 Happy Christmas week!!!  

I do love Christmas but I must admit I let my joy get robbed (I rob it from myself!!) and have been a little woe is me because I have no family to be with this year and I have spent only one Christmas with family out of the last 6 Christmas’s including this year. I’m going to have to make a big effort to change that next year.

Can you believe it is our last challenge for 2020???!!! We always run the last one as “Anything Goes” each year.  I was positively sure that I was going to make it my tradition to make scrapbook pages for this challenge each year but this year I’ve had no mojo and no time.  Not sure why because I used to have an even busier life than I do now but maybe it is just my age or something slowing me down.  

I promise these cards are much cuter in person - they look like chalkboard art.  I just used an old embossing folder I think it was Cricut but I’m too lazy to dig through the pile of mess on my craft table to find it. Then I rubbed the raised part with white embossing ink and used Lawn Fawn glow in the dark embossing powder.  That big mess on my table probably has a lot  to do with my lack of mojo too.

I tried to get a good photo of the glow in my dark closet.  Haha it was kind of funny I’ve never tried a “nite” photo with my new phone and it told me to hold still when I was taking it lol!! Believe me I tried to hold still but you’ll see the pic that was the best I could do.

I decided to add a little painting I did a few months ago also I really need to make a card out of it for my sister.

I hope you have a very merry everything and happy Christmas too!! 


**Annual Anything Goes**
**runs from 12/22 to 1/3**






5 comments:

  1. Patti those are awesome and love how they glow. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your phone actually told you to stay still? That is so funny. Sometimes I think getting a good picture is harder than making the card! These are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are awesome! Glow in the dark embossing powder sounds so fun!
    Amazing painting, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look like chalkboard art and I love that! I'm a sucker for a snowman so you I loved these right off anyway. So cute, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was just my hubby and I for Christmas. We didn't even cook anything special, I wasn't having a good day. Your cards are fun and I love that they glow in the dark. Wishing you a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!