Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #588

 Hi thanks so much for stopping by!

Here’s what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #588 we’ll still be revisiting sketches for a few weeks.  This sketch is by Melissa and it is Debbie’s choice.  I used all new Close to My Heart products - I love the shaker dies it makes them so easy.  I filled them with some of the heart confetti from the dies and some glass beads and sprinkles from Martha Stewart that I’ve had around a long time. 

I wish you a week with lots of positivity!  Plus, of course time to play and have fun - looking forward to seeing what you make.






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shaker cards Patti!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling Patti! I love the shaker element and the added rick rack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous makes! I must get my hands on a CTMH catalog! The papers are so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these cards! So country-esque! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Valentine cards!!
    And I see you're back to being an overachiever! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!