Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #583

Hello, thank you so much for stopping by!!  

I let the week get away from me again!!  Here is what I made for our Tuesday Morning Sketch #583 I finally got started on Christmas cards!  This stamp is from a previous CTMH Stamp of the Month called beautiful friend so I made a couple of these in Christmas colors to send to a couple beautiful friends this year. 

I stamped on watercolor paper with CTMH Intense Black Ink using my Misti so I could stamp over a couple times to get a nice soaked in image then used watercolors - sooooo fun!!! I was really happy to have my Misti as well as my little Tim Holtz brush tool to get all the little pieces out of the lacy die cut.  I also made a couple more cards while I had the paper etc. out on my desk.  

I hope you had a NICE Thanksgiving and that gratefulness pours over for the remainder of the holidays!!  Let’s not let overly fearful - just careful and enjoy the reason for our celebrations!  Sound good?  

I’m looking forward to seeing your fabulous creations - a definite highlight of my week!  Have a NICE week!














4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring of the flowers.
    Great take on the sketch.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different combinations on your cards. Isn't it nice to start with a basic sketch and then just go with it? Makes for quick card making and, in your case, lovely cards!
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both cards Patti, a nice sketch to work with, right ?!
    Have a nice day and sweet regards, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!