Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #584

 Hello!

I hope this Tuesday finds you happy & healthy!  I left out a couple elements on this Tuesday Morning Sketches #584 because my cute little elephant is pretty ornate and I didn’t want a lot competing with it.  

My first thought for a sentiment was going to be along the lines of a belated birthday card but I came across this “Thanks a ton” sentiment first and thought - perfect!!  I picked up the elephants at Joann’s a couple months ago for no reason other than they were so cute.  

I hope you have as much fun as I did with this sketch and as always I’m excited to see what you make!!







4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards with the fab elephants!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards! The elephants are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those elephants are definitely "so darn cute". Love both cards. The pink elephant would be perfect for a baby card for my new great granddaughter, expected to arrive any day now. Stay well. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. These elephants are gorgeous! They look like Indian elephants all dressed up for Holi. Your first one reminded of me Ganesh. They are just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!