Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #562

Happy Birthday to Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  Today is Tuesday Morning Sketches 11th birthday! This is the very same fab sketch that was posted that very day July 7th 11 years ago. I’m not sure how long I’ve been playing along with creator Melissa and Debbie the original team but I’ve been on the Design Team for 5 years (I think) and I’m so grateful for them and our entire wonderful team.

I was going to make more cards one of which was supposed to be a birthday card (duh-what is wrong with me??!!) I should have started with the most important first because this is the one and only one I accomplished.

To celebrate, we have 6 prizes up for grabs this week!!  There are some rules, so please check out the TMS blog post for details.  

I hope you have soooo much fun with this and I wish you lots of luck and whoever wins - let it be known I’m totally jealous because the prizes are amazing!  








8 comments:

  1. Love your card! Awesome colors and a great drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Patti! Love the tropical vibe! Gorgeous papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually made my card before doing this hop and I see we think alike with our drink addition to the sketch - how fabulous is that! This is a very beautiful card and great use of the sketch TFS - congrats on 11 year anniversary! Have a happy crafting journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderfully refreshing card. Love the papers and cool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this! Great card Patti! The image goes so well with your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A terrific card for summer and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card!! I feel cooler just looking at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun card! I'd like a tropical drink sometime - that would be so nice. Thank you for being on the team for so long Patti, it's been fun and thank you for making this celebration special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!