Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #561

And....just like that 1/2 the year is over!!!  Happy Tuesday June 30!  Here is what I made for our Tuesday Morning Sketches #561. I loved Andrea’s sketch and I could have made a ton but I’ve been working a lot of extra hours these days so it’s been hard to squeeze in fun time.  I hope you’re able to squeeze some in and I look forward to seeing what you create with us this week @ Tuesday Morning Sketches!





Debi
Melissa
Tammy
Hetty (Every other week)
Kitty (Every other week)


Lisa Lynn (Every other week)
Margaret (Every other week)


4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! I love the floral paper and the heart accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Receiving this card would brighten anyone's day! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love the paper and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - love the paper you're showcasing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!