Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #465

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by!

Here is what I made for our Tuesday Morning Sketches #565.  I love this happy die so much!  It is from a retired CTMH set. My next favorite thing about this card is that I used my Cricut, it hasn’t been getting much use lately so I hope this is a beginning of using it more again. I made this for my brother’s birthday and even already sent it off to him - yay me!  Ha ha I say that because that’s actually a pretty big accomplishment for me.  

A nice big chunky tag is a really fun focal point and I can’t wait to see what you make with this!!!

So head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and enjoy!!









5 comments:

  1. Great card for your brother! I love the plaid DP!
    And congrats on sending it on time! (That's my issue, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat happy die! Really sharp card! Love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I should probably blow the dust off my Cricut too! So sad because there are some really great images on it that I know I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. Great tag. I love that happy cut with the patterned stamp behind it. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plaid paper is fantastic and your tag die worked perfectly for the sketch. Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!