Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #564

Hello, hi & hay there!  

So how many days did the last week feel like for you? More than 7 or less?  I had one of those “huh what day is it” EVERY day kind of week.  I think it’s lack of sleep that is getting to me.  

Anyway I feel like crafting really does help keep you sane hahaha!!   On the other hand I suspect it drives my husband insane :).  Here is my card for this weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches # 564. All supplies are CTMH some current some retired.  It really was enjoyable to make and I actually sent it off to my MIL this week - I’m so proud of myself I think I’m an ok card maker but a pretty rotten card sender.   Getting better at sending this year though - actually way better YAY me!!  

I hope you find things to YAY YOU about this week and I hope one of them is playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches & have FUN!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by!!


6 comments:

  1. Humming birds are my favorite, so dainty and small. Love your card Patti! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! It is colored so nicely. My living room is filled with hummers in all shapes and sizes. Don't often see the real thing near here, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti I am super speechless. I don't have all the words I want to convey how much I love this card! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely! The hummingbird and flowers are a wonderful take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! I love the hummingbird!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!