Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #557

Forgive me for the things I said when the cottonwoods were shedding!! LOL, well I have restrained myself from saying too much about them but now I have to wear a face mask outside just to mow the lawn!!!  There’s so much cotton flying around that it constantly looks like it is snowing and it is even drifting in places!!  All I can say is God bless the person who developed the first cotton-less cottonwood tree!! And I’m NOT kidding about that haha.


Ok, well back to fun stuff. Happy Tuesday!  Here is what I made for our Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch #557.  When I saw this it reminded me of a card that a dear friend sent to be a few weeks ago.  It is a quilt pattern (I’m pretty sure) so I used some country quilt style papers from the new CTMH Stitched Together paper pack.  The wooden heart is one of the coordinating products and the “miss you” is from the Operation Smile stamp set. 

I hope hope hope so much that you check out what our fabulous team has created and also that you join us this week!!  We all know the world can use some crafty love vibes now!!


The card from my friend:


I’m loving making matching envelopes lately, I think a little touch goes a long way.




Debi
Melissa
Tammy
Hetty (Every other week)
Kitty (Every other week)
Lisa Lynn (Every other week)
Margaret (Every other week)


8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful cards for your frien.
    Love the quilt style of your card and a great matching envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go, making another pretty envelope! Love the quilting style. I have the perfect die cut sentiment to go with it... When life hands you scraps, make a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love that quilt look and the old fashioned button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool take on the sketch! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a genius approach to this sketch! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love how you used the different patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your quilt pattern on the sketchcard you’ve made Patti.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!