Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #559

Hi you!!  Happy Tuesday!!  

What a time that we need some FUN crafty time huh?  It’s such a great distraction to participate in our Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge!!  This sketch #559 is a casual simple one by yours truly.  I thought I may just mass produce this one but I’ve had company and so much going on. I just couldn’t pull of participating last week and still catching up. I really missed it though!!

I hope you get to play :) just head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches we really love seeing what you all make!  








Debi
Melissa
Tammy
Hetty (Every other week)
Kitty (Every other week)
Lisa Lynn (Every other week)
Margaret (Every other week)


4 comments:

  1. Great sketch, Patti. Love your card, especially the embossing folder you used. (I have a thing for embossing folders!) Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty I love your CAS style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a quick and easy birthday card that I think everyone should have at least 10 of them in their stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun CAS card from an awesome sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!