Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #553

Yep!  Already time again for another great sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This sketch #553 is by Melissa and super fun.  I used an old stamp & die set from Avery Elle and CTMH embossing folder, ribbon from my stash, and a mix of Shin Han, Prisma Artist brush markers and Spectrum Noir Triblends plus a touch of Close to My Heart clear shimmer pen for the clouds. I cut out two rainbows so I could do a circle for the circle element of the sketch—hey the whole world could use a rainbow all the way around right about now right??

Have fun, stay well and I can’t wait to see what you make!!  If you didn’t come here from there you can go there from here (teehee), to check out Tuesday Morning Sketches  :)







Debi
Melissa
Tammy
Hetty (Every other week)
Kitty (Every other week)


Lisa Lynn (Every other week)
Margaret (Every other week)


8 comments:

  1. That unicorn and rainbow is so sweet. Such a positive card which is needed during this time in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love your unicorn! - Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Patti, your little unicorn is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Lovely colors and cute unicorn.
    Thanks for having me on your team.
    Happy Mother´s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! Using ribbon was a terrific idea and I love the embossed stars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card! When I was a young girl I was completely obsessed with unicorns. I've grown out of it pretty much, I still have a few, but most are gone. But every time I see one, I have to smile to myself. They are still magical to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!