Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #555

Hi there, thanks so much for stopping by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #555!  This was really fun, right away I thought what a great excuse to use some of this ruffle trim I’ve been hoarding for years.  I have a few pieces still from when I used to often stop by Melrose Vintage in Phoenix AZ on my way home from work. Every time I come across it I just relish the memories of browsing their fun shabby chic store.   The stamp set is the Operation Smile set from CTMH and all the cardstock and die is too.

I hope this weeks finds you enjoying a little more of everything and that we get to have you join us this week!!  Our Tuesday Morning Sketches team has a fabulous line up for you too!  

Have a WONDERFUL day!







Debi
Melissa
Tammy
Hetty (Every other week)
Kitty (Every other week)
Lisa Lynn (Every other week)
Margaret (Every other week)


6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the ruffled ribbon. Makes the card! Isn't that an adorable stamp set? I almost used it, too! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute, Patti. I love owls. Yhe ribbon is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Patti, the owl is so cute and I love the ruffled ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card Patti. I love the scallops and how you alternated white with gray and then that ribbon! Cute owl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute, Patti! The little owl is sweet and I adore the ruffle! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!