Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #552

Happy Tuesday once again!  

First off welcome to our two new members of our design team, Hetty and Margaret!  Starting next week they will be switching up every other week :) YAY welcome aboard!

I loved this sketch #552 by Melissa, but I just didn’t have much time to craft this week.  I used retired CTMH paper and embossing folder and an embellishment by who knows that I’ve had around a looooong time!  It felt good to use it with a sketch that almost seems made for it.  I also think that you can get beautiful results in so little time with this great sketch!!  

The prize is a sweet sentiment stamp - I’m looking forward to seeing what you all make and good luck!!





Debi
Melissa
Tammy
Hetty (Every other week)
Kitty (Every other week)
Lisa Lynn (Every other week)
Margaret (Every other week)


7 comments:

  1. Hi, Patti! Your card is pretty! I like the embossing and pretty paper! Stay safe and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Patti, the soft pretty patterns and colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love that embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's lovely and you've just proven that you only need a few supplies and a great sketch to whip up card in a few minutes. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the embossed BG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! I always like blue and green together and your embossing looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!