Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #542

Hello thanks so much for stopping by to see Tuesday Morning Sketch #542! Goodness gracious I have fun with all our sketches but this sketch was EXTRA fun & easy.  It’s such a perfect way to use Washi that I went a little crazy.  I’m inviting some friends over to make cards so I just cut out the elements all in black and white so they can choose whatever they want from my Washi stash to make it their own.  I hope they love it :)


I can hardly wait to see what you make this week.  You definitely want to see what our design team made - superb creations!!














Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Using washi tape was a great idea! I never use mine, but I love how it looks on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you made so many cards and they are all gorgeous! I love the caring sentiment. You have a beautiful collection of washi tape - I love washi tape but admit I don't use it enough. Wishing you a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful set of cards!
    I never occurred to me (duh!) but this is a great set to use washi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti wonderful variations of this card. You do such a great job at adding to your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set of cards! I love that the focal image is b/w so that your washi has the opportunity to shine, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!