Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #540

Hi there and thanks so much for stopping by!

Here is what I made with this week’s Tuesday Morning Sketch #540.  It was a great sketch but I decided I didn’t love my first take and had to do another that I like a LOT better :) The sketch is so classic and fun, it is another revisited sketch from last year - I just love revisiting them :) this is LJ’s pick.  The prize this week is a really cute fun Sizzix Valentine’s stamp and die set. 

Everything I used was CTMH and all current except for the polka dot ribbon I think was from Hobby Lobby, it’s been in my stash for awhile.

I will be stopping by to see what you create real soon!!  

Have a fabulous week!










Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Patti! You made two cards! These are both gorgeous! I like this sketch and I can tell you do too! The flowers are beautiful and I like how you used the ribbon as the banner! Your Valentine is adorable and I like all the different papers you used! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you used. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both great! But I have to say that I really love the flowers on the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!