Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #477

Hey there anyone have a good brain at great price I can buy off ya??? Holy cow mine is just not working these days.  Well here is my card for TMS #477.  The worst time being late is when you have something done and just forget to post arrrrrgh.  

Anyway I'm still on my freehand watercolor kick, so I painted this wreath :)  I hope you like it and I am excited to see what you make!!  Good luck also I'm sure you will love the opportunity to maybe win the ADORABLE embossing folder prize this week.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!













4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a talent to freehand that beautiful watercolor wreath! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite talented with your hand painting and this card proves it! Painting with watercolors has to be difficult, but this card looks lovely! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your painting is amazing!! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I cannot believe you’re hand painting these. I mean WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!