Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 475

Hi there & happy Tuesday!

I had a blast with this sketch because I've been tinkering around with water color painting and I thought our Tuesday Morning Sketches #475 sketch was perfect for this idea.  I just used 3 primary colors to make the colors and free hand painted all the leaves.  

I hope you get to play with us this week and that you have a chance to visit our team members blogs too! There is a really GREAT prize also! 










5 comments:

  1. Oh, I so like this card. The use of the leaves in place of the paisley shapes is so lovely and creative. You have been rockin' the sketches lately, girlfriend. This is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Patti! This is gorgeous! When I first saw it, I was interested to know what stamps you used... and you painted this! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delicate and so very pretty and I really like your hand-painted leaves too! What a fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You painted this? Like all by yourself, painted this! Wow. Those leaves are so beautiful, so... delicate (Carol said it correctly) and so awesome! I was wondering what stamps, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card, soft capturing the spirit of early fall when the leaves are fluttering to the ground. A great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!