Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #473

Happy Tuesday, thanks for stopping by!!

Here is what I made for our Tuesday Morning Sketch #473.  I kind of forgot the one little strip at the bottom right but even thought it would be cute with that added I still also like it just the way it is.  Now that I took the photos, I'm not going to touch it  :)

I used last months CTMH Stamp of the Month, Pink Paisley BGP,  ShinHan Markers and a little red enamel heart that has been in my stash for years.

Okaaayyy let's see what amazing things you to with this fun sketch!  I hope you can also stop by my amazing teammates blogs to see their wonderful creations!  Check out that prize below - this could be your winning week!
















6 comments:

  1. So cute! I just got this stamp set, this is a great way to use it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Christmas cups look perfect in the way you colored them and used them according to the sketch! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, what an adorable card! Love the sentiment and your coffee cups go so well. Beautiful background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute! I love the cocoa mugs!! Since I don't like coffee... I see cocoa! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute card. The little cups are a wonderful change to the squares. Very creative (as always) from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! It reminds me of an old country kitchen. Or Mary Engelbriet. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!