Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches #766

Happy Tuesday!

It’s time already for Tuesday Morning Sketches #766

We are still celebrating that Tuesday Morning Sketches turns 15 this month!  We are celebrating all month long with old sketches (from 2014) AND small prizes all month! We always love to have you play along, but prizes too!!

My work friend is having a baby girl and normally that would mean that yaaaay I get to get out shabby chic pink stuff but she is one of THOSE no pink mama’s!  She loves teal though so I still got to do shabby chic just not pink :) 

Papers are from Carta Bella Flora number something, embossing folder, twine and pearls CTMH, I have had the little charm for 10+ years!! and the lace is from Hobby Lobby.  

Have a happy week, we know summer is super busy but hope we still get to have you join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!





3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Not one of thooossse mama's! I get it though, when I was pregnant with my daughter all of sudden her room looked like it was hosed down in pepto bismol. And as a little girl, until she was about 12, she hated pink. To this day at 26 she doesn't own much pink. LOL Anyway.... your card is beautiful. I love the CAS look but it's so elegant with the lace. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Even if you couldn't use pink! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicate and beautiful card, congrats 😊💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!