Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #736

Thanks for stopping by for Tuesday Morning Sketches #736.  

I can’t seem to even keep track of time anymore but I lost a couple weeks sick and  coughing my head off.  I’m all better now just behind on everything. 

I hope your holiday season is going really well.  Mine is going way too fast but then I guess it always does. I had to really rush my card, it just seems like I have no time these days.  It felt really good to at least take a few minutes for some fun.  I set the stopwatch on my phone and here is how long this card took:

I realized I forgot to round the corners but wasn’t starting over so I rounded the corners on the tiny sentiment.

Not too bad considering that included figuring out what to use for the trees, papers, die and embossing folder plus putting together.  

So I hope you join us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches and have FUN!


3 comments:

  1. Your trees are so pretty. Love all that gold sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Patti! Those trees are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the snowy embossed BG!
    I've been coughing my head off for a couple of weeks, too. :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!