Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #694

Here we are time again already for a new/old sketch from last years favorites.  This time it’s my turn and it is one of Debbie’s  great sketches for this Tuesday Morning Sketches #694.

I have a cute card kit that someone at work surprised me with for Christmas so over last weekend my granddaughter and I made a few cards with it. Here are my three and I really wish I would have taken a pic of hers - darn it - well I will next time!

I took the opportunity to make one for this sketch but felt like I really needed to also make a non-cheater card. I love these new CTMH papers so it was extra fun to make.   

I hope you’re able to snatch some crafty time to join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! It is such a bright spot of the week to check out what you all make! Thanks for stopping by.  











6 comments:

  1. Cute card. What a fun thing to craft with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the cards are so cute, those are beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards! Nice Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are wonderful! Super easy to mass produce which is great to build up your stash of birthday cards. Next time you will need to photograph the granddaughter's cards. We'd love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! Love the circles and these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!