Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches #642

Happy Tuesday!  Thanks for stopping by!

I’m so happy with how this Tuesday Morning Sketches #642 card turned out!!  This sketch is my favorite pick from last year and was originally #603 designed by Melissa. 

I made this for my friend to give to her sister who loves blue & butterflies.  I was going to have her over to make one herself but our schedules just didn’t permit it.  It’s hard to tell but the ribbon (from Joann’s Christmas ribbon) is a deep blue velvet. The embossing folder & glitter paper are current - CTMH and the beautiful die is from SU. 

Our team has a feast for your eyes so time for you to visit Tuesday Morning Sketches to be inspired and create some eye candy for us too!!  

Have a wonderful week! 







5 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning Patti, I love the embossed background the beautiful butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Patti! I love those butterflies and they go so well with your embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Patti! You used the circle die I like so much! The blue glitter paper is soooo pretty. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is lovely! Those butterflies are gorgeous. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! I love the embossing BG and those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!