Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #574

 Thanks for stopping by!!  I hope your day is going great!  

Here we are another Tuesday in barely more than a blink - right?  Here is what I made for our Tuesday Morning Sketches #574.  This cute ladybug shaker is a retired CTMH die set.  It has a matching set of sentiments that can be stamped inside the window but of course I forgot that part :o/ but I can use it for the inside. 

After all was said and done I wish I would have punched a few more leaves.  For the leaves I colored the back of some diagonal line printed vellum, one of those rare times coloring a large enough area to use the chisel tip of my marker.



Arggggghhhh!  Does this ever happen to you?  I don’t know why sometimes it’s a big fight to get the orientation to show up right on photos, usually I would play around with it and trick it to work but I’m just not in the mood for that right now lol.  

Anyway you get to see the wings open a little more which was the purpose of this second photo so I guess it’s ok.  



Now it’s your turn, looking forward to seeing what you make & of course we would love you all to stop by the team blogs and say hi!


4 comments:

  1. So cute! What a fun idea to have a shaker under your ladybug's wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card. I thought the leaves were stamped. Vellum, huh? Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I adore that ladybug shaker element and how you added the vellum leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute shaker card! I love that you made the circle element a shaker behind the ladybug wings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!