Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #524

Hello happy Tuesday!!  

Here is what I made for TMS #524 I accidentally let the cat out of the bag a little with this card, you may know what I mean but I will let you know on October 15th what I'm talking about if you haven't figured it out.  

This was fun, I struggled a bit with my spacing but recovered ok I think.  You start out with a 1" strip and then cut 7 more each 1/8" smaller then the last.  I just got a new Fiskars Procision paper cutter and I couldn't be happier to have nice clean cuts again, but it does take some getting used to.  After using my other one for 10+ years I'm sure you can probably understand.  

I feel like the cooler weather slows me down - I like cool but not COLD!!  Here in UT we already got below freezing last night.  The day was a nice and sunny outside but for some reason I'm not feeling so sunny on the inside....missing all my family and friends now that summer is over and I know I most likely won't get to have anymore visitors until next year, I suppose is what accounts for the emptiness.  

Crafting sure helps though so I wish you a fun, crafty filled fall!!  I look forward to seeing what YOU make!   









4 comments:

  1. The floral paper is very cheerful and I love the sentiment. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I don't get what cat is running around. That paper is gorgeous and the flower is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!