Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #511

Hi & Happy Tuesday!!  Here is what I made for the fun, FUN sketch - Tuesday Morning Sketch #511.  I was so happy that this doily stamp came to mind when I saw this set and even happier when it was in the first place I looked!!! It's an old stamp but I'm really trying to use my older tools and supplies.  

The paper is from the new CTMH paper packet called True Love. The oval with the flower envelope is from the matching compliments - so big shortcut there but I'm happy with how it turned out.  Unfortunately I need a lot of get well cards these days.

I really should have made a birthday card (the light just came on) because it is Tuesday Morning Sketches 10th (Yep, count 'em - 10 years) birthday. So we have a couple of famous members from the original team joining us and a great SURPRISE birthday gift prize!  

I'm looking forward to seeing what YOU make now and good luck possibly winning the birthday prize!! 









4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. This would help someone to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! It's somewhat CAS, but still elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely! It can be hard to use older supplies and my problem is remembering what I have. Glad you found this stamp set easily because it was perfect for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card. I love that stamp for the doily element - it's absolutely perfect and the delicate flowers just finish this off nicely. Thank you for being a part of this celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!