Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #495

Happy Tuesday!

You know the scoop it's time for our Tuesday Morning Sketches #495!  I know if I would have started sooner/had more time that I could have made 10 of these!!  I thought it was a great sketch to make good use of my Washi collection.  Everything has been in my stash for at least a  year or two - still working on making a dent before I buy new stuff.  

The other idea I had kind of flopped.  I liked the watercolor lines but just had nuthin' when it came to ideas to complete it.  If you have ideas to finish it off let me know but me none, nada, zilch.  

Our team did WONDERFUL things with this, so have a look at my cheater card and head on over to TMS and our team.  






and here is the GLAM prize you could win!!










4 comments:

  1. Love your Washi card! I like the watercoloring too. Keep it on your desk. An idea will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I need to CASE this and use my washi. I got a bunch when it first became popular, but never think of it now.
    The water coloring is great. I agree with Heidi... an idea will come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using the bling was a fun idea and I love the butterfly. Your card turned out lovely! With the watercolor panel, maybe some circles in place of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mix of washi! This is a great sketch to use that up although I don't think one could ever use it all up. This card is fun, bright and cheery. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!