Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #482

Happy December!!  

Welcome to my contribution to Tuesday Morning Sketches #482.  I had a friend over to make a couple of these but different colors and she liked it so much she said we could make a bunch more of exactly the same but in different colors next month when we get together again.  

As always the Design Team and I would LOVE you to visit the TMS as well as our personal blogs and leave some love if you're so inclined.  We will be your BFF!!

I hope most of all that you play along with us and I look forward to seeing your wonderful artwork!









5 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card! I love the sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this over at the TM blog and it really caught my eye! Love the colors, that cake w/ the added bow embellishment, and those pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The sketch is great turned!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pretty birthday card! The papers are so pretty and the sketch looks great rotated, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really fun birthday card! I love that you flipped the sketch and I like the addition of the pearls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!