Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #478

Hello there!

I am ashamed to be late once again, maybe this time it was subliminaly due to the fact that I really don't like the way my card turned out :(  sooooo that make me all the more excited to see what a fabulous job you did with it!!  So head on over to your craft space and show me what you do with Tuesday Morning Sketches #478.

Most of all I hope you stop by and leave a warm welcome to our THREE new design team members!  They all did an amazing job they more than make up for my deficiency :)  I promise.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!










4 comments:

  1. I think it’s cute, I like the little banners you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to like??!?? This is super cute!! Love those pups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little chihuahuas celebrating! Fun banner you created too! Yo Kiero Taco Bell! LOL Cute cute cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card! Those little Taco Bell dogs!! Love them. I really love the banners, too, they look like the ones they decorate with in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!