Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #454

WOW here we are Tuesday again already!! Here is what I made for Tuesday Morning Sketches #454.  I kept it pretty darn simple and refreshing, there is shimmer on the lemonade and liquid glass on the lemons for extra shine that just don't photograph well.  Everything I used this week is from Close to My Heart and the stamp set is this month's Stamp of the Month "Classic Summer Bash".  I would like to hold a few summer bashes this year but as I look at the calendar I'm in shock at how fast it is filling up already.  

How about you?  Any fun summer plans?  I hope you're able to plan this week to join us at TMS.  The prize this week is a bottle of Nuvo Crystal Drops in Red Berry - too bad I didn't have any of those when I made my card they look like they would go perfect and I bet they're really fun to use.  Gooooood Luck!  

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!











3 comments:

  1. This is yummy looking - so summery with your color choices and who wouldn't love a frosty glass of lemonade in the hot weather!? Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure wish we could have a frosty glass and stamp and visit together Carol!!

      Delete
  2. Nothing says summer more than a frosty glass of lemonade. Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!