Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #448

I know I say this ALL the time but HOLY COW, how can it be Tuesday again already???!!!    

Here is what I made for our fun sketch #448 this week.  The CTMH Gold Shimmer looks so much better in person.  Try as I might you can see a little hint of it on my big close up but that's about the best I could do.  

I thank you so much for stopping by and for some reason I'm extra excited to see what you all have made this week sooo without further ado here is my vertical version of our sketch ~  :)















6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Patti! I like the way you flipped the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti this card is absolutely stunning! I love the colors, textures, everything about it. The wreath is beautiful in it’s muted colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gold shimmer is always difficult to capture in a photograph, but I will take your word for it that it's there! I like that you flipped the sketch and this card turned out so pretty! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I really like how you turned the sketch and the gold shimmer adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I love that fun sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!