Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #403

And....>blink< another week went by!  Happy Tuesday and here's my card for this weeks sketch.  Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up and the prize is 2 images of choice.  A huge thanks to All Dressed Up for sharing images with us to showcase.  I really love this Love My Puppy image.  I colored her to look like my oldest granddaughter, and I must say she really does look like her.  

My hope of course this week as always is that you will have a chance to play along.  Even just to share, read the TMS post today and you'll see what I mean :)



4 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Patti! I love how you've colored the image and the wonderful papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the country feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Patti! Love the colors you used on this one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a cute image and how sweet of you to color her with your DGD in mind! Love the papers and colors and especially the rounded corners! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete