Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Heart 2 Heart - How Cute!

Here's my project for the Heart 2 Heart challenge http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com this week. It's been a blast being on their team this month but I tell you I've had to scramble to get things posted.  In the past 32 days I.....
Closed on our home of 10 years
Moved everything out of state
Flew back to stay with friends and family for a month
Bought a car
Gave notice at my job that I've had over 27 years
Held a CTMH open house at my friend Betty's
Had a CTMH team meeting
2 CTMH workshops for my Hostess Clubs
Had get togethers with several friends and family
All while still working my busy full time job and trying to take care of life in general. 

Whew! Next Thursday is my last day at my AMAZING job (sniff) in my BEAUTIFUL little town of Prescott with friends that I've known my entire life (sniff, sniff) to head up to our new place in a Utah where my husband has already been for most of the past year. As much as I will miss my life here - boy am I ready to be living with that guy again!!!!

Thanks for "listening", now about my pics-

The first moment I laid eyes on the current CTMH Annual Inspirations I felt like CTMH had entered my dreams (and my photo stash) to come up with just the right papers for so many of my photos. I was saving this layout which is just the beautiful Brushed WOTG paired with my absolute favorite photos of my granddaughter.  The photos on the second page are just a collage that I had printed from Costco. 

My wedding anniversary is in March and the year I bought her this cute Easter outfit I told my husband that all I wanted was to go to Gymboree and buy the cutest outfit in there and not even consider the price. When I showed him the top, pants, shoes and socks he said "what no hat?" so needless to say I went back and got the hat!! 



7 comments:

  1. Wow Patti... don't know how you do all you do! Will miss you, but will be good to know when you are safely settled in your new home with your hubby! Love the Brushed layout... and the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout, Patti. May God bless you in your future home and with many new friendships and adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paper pack so much and that first photo is just SO precious! Cute is beyond perfect to describe this layout! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week - your story warms my heart in many ways. Blessings to you, Patti, with so much going on in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were still able to play with us this week. I hope your life gets a less hectic so you can play along with us next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect match....just like you Perfect. Your pictures are always so beautiful. I wish you the very best with your new journey and chapter in your life. Will miss your sweet smile and your huge caring heart. But thank goodness for e-mail. and txt msgs.... LOL. I hope you can relax and enjoy getting your new place in order and set your crafty room up just how you want it. It will be a huge change for you to slow down...but you deserve it. Take care, drive safe and send pictures!!!! always your friend. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable layout- and it sounds like you have been buys so thank you for taking the time to play with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love the soft colours, the photo corners and the fact that the paper basically matches your adorable little ones shirt! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!