Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #252 - CTMH Words of Comfort & other Products

I used a CTMH Oldie (Journaling Card) and Newie (well current anyway) Words of Comfort Stamp Set, Quick Kutz Die, Pebbles Cardstock Sticker and DCWV Baby Boy Stack to make this card for Tuesday Morning Sketches #252.  I hope I'm not jinxing myself but woooowhooo this  is my 3rd day in a row to play and post!  I was actually going to post to Color Throwdown but I was too late.  Oh well I'm second to post on Tuesday  Morning Sketches #252 so that's not too shabby.  Not that I'm competing with anyone but myself, it's just that I rarely have the time to play or the right timing to even get things posted in time.  


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Patti! I love the corrugated BG and your sentiment and flowers are so pretty!!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!