Saturday, May 11, 2013

CTMH For Every Occasion-Tuesday Morning and Ribbon Reel Challenges

I snatched a little time for fun just now.  My daughter sent me some really cute scrapbooking embellies for Mother's Day so I couldn't wait to play with them. 

I picked the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge # 197  and a new one I just discovered Ribbon Reel Challenge #52

The "Hello" is from Close to My Heart, it's called For Every Occasion and I'll tell you it's a must have so far as I'm concerned.  There are 28 stamps!!  Click here to check it out on my site. 

Here's what I used:

CTMH Bakers Twine - Harvest Assortment
CTMH Colonial White Cardstock
CTMH Cranberry Ink Pad
CTMH For Every Occasion Stamp Set
CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge - Doiley
CTMH Scallop & Round Punch
CTMH Opaques Pearls

The Girls' Paperie by Margie - Brad

Crate Paper - Blue Gingham Paper and Emma's Shoppe Trim


4 comments:

  1. How sweet is this beautifl card!! Love the blue gingham paper! Thanks for joining TRR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the colors and that mat in the center is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blur and red is such a pretty combo! Love the gingham DP!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gingham + red is such a fresh & fun combo, every time. I love that mat & the sweet lace :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!