Friday, April 26, 2013

Masculine Birthday and Altered Tag


I actually made this a couple months ago and just realized that I didn't ever finish up the post...doesn't surprise me a bit.  What surprises me is that I haven't done that more often but I'm sure I do it all the time but just don't even realize it. 

I thought both these cards would be appropriate for a guy.  Those always seem to be the most hard for me.  The tag is off a piece of clothing, it was so nice and thick plus it had a really cute string so I've saved a couple of them to play around with.  I often save little bits of things to use like this, only to end up throwing them away after all, so I'm really glad that wasn't the case this time. 





1 comment:

  1. The downside, however, is that point is an
    important asset. Combined with specific other SEO services, a blog should be just the particular thing you
    wish to rise given above your competition back in the search gains.


    Visit my web site :: seo service maintenance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!