Sunday, September 16, 2012

October Layout / Scrap Club Project






This is the layout that my clubs will be making in September.  The owl is cut out with the new Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge and the paper is from the Moonlight packet. The leaves and pumpkins are Arbor Wood Shapes, and I also used the new Burlap Ribbon & Baker's Twine
My daughter is really a fall girl she just loves it. She was born in November and this is her daughter Norah (yes my sweet granddaughter!), born in November also!!  I have other really cute fall pics of her too, you will be seeing those pop up here real soon. 

Goodness!  I can hardly believe that it's already been almost a year since these were taken!

3 comments:

  1. This layout is adorable. Cute baby, too. TFS! P.S. You might need to adjust your photo size because the only way you see the full image is in the thumbnail view before clicking the link. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, this is THE MOST ADORABLE L/O. I think its the cutest one we've ever done. I'm so excited that we get to work on it also. CYA Thursday!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your advice Casandra...I fixed it - MUCH better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!