Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mojo Monday 250

Well I pretty much fell off the face of the web, but I'm baaaack (ithink).  I was happy to make a card for Mojo Monday 250  again, finally, just in the nic of time too, I had just one minute to spare before the linky closed.  I started another one a few nights ago but got totally sidetracked with my Close to My Heart order from our new catalog.  I have lots more cards to post using this paper pack; Clementine - soon.  

Stay tuned for more "Clementine" creations, I already have 7 other items completed or in progress using this great paper kit.  I'll elaborate a little more in upcoming posts as to were in the world I have been for the past few weeks too. 




1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely. Clementine and Dakota are 2 of my favorites from the new book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!