Monday, February 13, 2012

Sharing From the Heart Blog Hop - February Stamp of the Month

Well here were are, another month flyin' on by for 2012!!  If you came here from Deb Fortin's fun blog you're on the right track--I think! This hop seems to have some hiccups but you can hop on over to see what fabulous artwork Deb, Nicole and Kristine have created!


This is my first creation using the February 2012 Stamp of the Month. I used the Simple Expression sketch from our CTMH Wishes book page 40, and also.....


Stella Paper Pack
Bohemian Assortment Embellishments
Paradise Assortment Bakers Twine
Sorbet Ink Pad
Sunset Mini-Medleys
A-Door-Ables


All Close to My Heart products!






2 comments:

  1. so pretty, and I love that you used the a-door-ables. I bought them when they first came out but I'm SAVING them for a special project(yeah right) .so sad really cause they are so cute.
    I think I am in love with Stella now and dontcha love the bakers twine .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stella cards. I'm just now starting to get into Stella. I'm glad you posted your Sharing from the Heart art. I couldn't find the group but I put up my post yesterday and linked to the ladies I could find. Hope to see you next month. Thanks for the Stella inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!