Sunday, May 15, 2011

You & Me kit---National Scrapbooking Month Special




I have all the details and more layouts in a recent posts below about this wonderful National Scrapbooking Month special. I made this layout of my son following the directions that come with the kit. The only thing I did different was use a different size photo, and since I like to stretch my supplies as far as possible; I cut out the B&T paper that would normally be wasted underneath my pic. The kit comes with instructions and supplies to make two layouts but so far I've already made 4 substituting a little here and there!

This stamp set that comes with the kit could not have been more perfect these pics of him in Nottingham...following his dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!