Sunday, April 24, 2011

CTMH May Special, You & Me Kit, Norah's First Thanksgiving






Here's little Norah's first Thanksgiving pictures. When I first saw the May CTMH special You & Me kit I thought, hey I think those polka dots match the turkey I cut out a couple months ago on my Cricut using the Create a Critter cartridge...and look....it did match! The turkey is cut out of Bamboo, Smoothie, Cocoa and Honey cardstock. I added dots to his first layer of feathers using the period from the small Chocolate Alphabet set. The You & Me kit comes with instructions for two layouts but I switched it up a bit, by doing that I was able to use the polka dot paper to make 3 different 12x12 layouts! I also used some B&T paper from our Mayberry kit. You will be seeing a few more items from this very nice kit--I'm streeeetchiiiiinng it as far as possible because I like it so much, at least it's nice to have a stamp set to use and use and use even though the rest of the kit supplies will run out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!