Friday, February 4, 2011

OMG! February!


Sheesh, I really thought I posted in January, but I guess it was because I got so excited and posted what I made with the January SOM so early. I JUST realized that so here's my hurried post since it's been so darn long....it's another layout to match one of Norah's outfits. I promise the next one I post will have her picture on it! As you can see I used the Create a Critter cartridge I LOVE it (the cartridge that is) I'll love the layout when I get my little cupcake's picture added. I can hardly wait to show you the layout I made her for Easter. Oh guess I should let you know I used CTMH Heavenly Blue, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate, Desert Sand, Cocoa and White Daisy Cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable. I love how you created the "patterned" paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!